PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.22.2011

IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh it came!!!!!!!!!!




not even 24 hours since I received my Island Itinerary from Tina, my passport arrived in the mail. 




I'm so PUMPED! and we have a Captain. Captain Rick. How legit is this trip?

I never go on trips like this.  so to say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement of the century. 



Sooo here are some things I've been dreaming about that Im considering "investing" in:) click on the photo if you like or want to invest as well.

The J.Crew Factory Straw Tote.


The littleminnowdesigns Infinity Scarf on etsy.







1 comment:

  1. I need the bag and the scarf! NEED. Too cute! Glad to see you're taking a fabulous trip girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!