PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.23.2011

Merry Christmas loves and a Friend's engagement!




Merry Christmas Friends! I hope this year has been good to you! I joined the blogging world this year and what fun it has been and I feel like I've only dipped my toes in the water. I've loved finding your alls blogs. And learning and relating or finding someone that I'm completely different from and seeing little tid bits of your lives. Thanks for being so inspiring to me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A friend of mine just got engaged to the man of her dreams!! I am so excited to be apart of their wedding next year so I wanted to share some of MY personal favorite wedding and engagement photos...














1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS. Those wedding ideas are to die for. We clearly have the same taste! Loving your pics...can't wait to keep reading :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!