PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.26.2011

How I Met Your . . . wait for it . . .

I just love the show How I Met Your Mother.  I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I think Ted is a little lame. I love the rest of the cast, but Ted gets under my skin in the worst way.  But he is a hopeless romantic and I caught the end of a repeat last night & I just loved this, sometimes you just have to love a cheeseball :) 

We've all been searching for the five doppelgangers, right? Well eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgangers. These completely different people who just happen to look like us. Five years ago? That girl was pretty great. But doppelganger Robin? She's amazing. 




Happy Wednesday! We're halfway there.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you......wait for it.....relate everything back to HIMYM! It's so very Chelsea of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite show! so glad i found your blog! thanks for following mine too! :)

    www.nomnomnom-dot-com.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!