PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.24.2013

Katherine's Bachelorette in Charleston: #hashtagweekend:

I've finally found time to post a short and sweet, and yes concise post on the beautiful, Katherine's bachelorette weekend! Girls near and far all traveled and met in Charleston, South Carolina mid-March for a....Legen....(wait for it).....DARY...weekend spent in Folly Beach.  The weekend was near perfect (insert Zach Brown Band song) and it made miss my friends, and most importantly the bride so much.  Even being only 3 hours,  it is still sometimes difficult to see each other often.  It was a wonderful weekend.  Girls came from Lexington, Nashville (:), Chicago, and Charleston to enjoy each other and of course...Katherine!!  Katherine is one of my truest, and best friends I've even encountered.   Someone I can tell anything to, will be there for any- and everything, and one of the most strong, smart, solid and genuine friends I have.  I am so lucky to have her and don't know what'd I would do without her, so of course I am ecstatic to see her marry a man that I know will be the most amazing husband in the world.  They are perfect for one another without a doubt.  Both smart, witty, silly, stubborn, but also both sensible and love each other unconditionally.  Ben and Katherine - if you see this.  I love you both and am so excited and honored to be a part of your life, story, and big day!

Now.....without further adieu.  The weekend in photos :) 


Le Bride..so beautiful!


The amazing house.


Having fun at dinner at The Social Restaurant and Wine Bar. 




The lingerie shower!  Poms are from The PomPom Shop on Etsy



The beautiful bride at her lingerie shower.  Sash a la Bella Lilly via Etsy



One of my favorite parts of the night and evening?  Pins for the bride, maid of honor, and bridesmaids, and bottle opening corks (Drink, Drank, Drunk)...some of the girls even sent me texts, they are still using their bottle cap removers. I love it! Can be found via Etsy a la BigYellowDogDesigns.  Ashli can customize the box any way you like!! I really didn't want any "hot mess express" ones in there, and she happily exchanged for what I wanted.  

Drinks in the mason jars, were FireFly Vodka, water, garnished with lemon!  Flowers from Target. Straws from PartyPaperStraws via Etsy.  



Absolutely love this banner a la Breelyse and Co. via Etsy. 



Apparently we met Kevin Federline... :)



An *almost* completed task at the start of the night :) 






The bride actually set this up. We have the BEST bride, right?! (the lips, Cheers sign, etc. not presents - we are thoughtful at least ;)).  Also note the cards below - everyone gave Katherine advice on marriage and the big day, even the groom, dad, and brother! We didn't read these aloud, but I hope she enjoyed them! :)



I even met a cutie on the trip.  Not a bad weekend ;) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!