I have been a little "Eboneezer Scroog-ish"this Christmas season. It has just been unusually warm. And with the news headlines recently and a busy, busy past few months at work. I've been in a unable to get into the holiday spirit. Normally I am jamming Christmas tunes and John Tesh's MixMas before Thanksgiving (until I made my "No Christmas before Thanksgiving rule.) Shopping for Christmas gifts has even made me more grouchy. Long lines, crowded boutiques, zero parking. Just yesterday I made a list of my favorite songs and made myself listen to them and they put me in the best mood - and now I am finally home and with family and getting into the holidays spirit. Below are my favorite holiday tunes, Play these throughout the house and get into that Christmas spirit friends!
Merry Christmas, I hope you have a lovely, safe, and blessed holiday!
1. The Drifters - White Christmas
2. The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
3. Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka
4. 98 degrees - This Gift (Yup! ;) )
5. Sister Act II - Joyful, Joyful
6. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
7. The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
8. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Silver Bells
9. Zooey Deschannel & Leon Redbone - Baby, It's Cold Outside
10. Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
11. Dean Martin - Let It Snow
12. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
13. Brenda Lee - Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
14. Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby - Happy Holidays
15. Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
16. Eagles - Please Come Home for Christmas
17. Bell B. Sox - Bells of St. Mary
18. Gayla Peevey - I want a Hippopotomus for Christmas
What is your all-time favorite Christmas song? Sometimes I forget the good ones!