PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.23.2012

NeuLASH, I'm trying this out...

I've been going to Brow Gal, since moving to Nashville.  She wants to help me make my eyebrows and lashes much fuller.  She has a salon in Memphis and Oxford, but makes travels to Nashville for her clients here and I was lucky enough to find her!


 I invested in NeuLASH to really help my eyebrows grow fuller in one month, over the years, I've tweezed and waxed them too thin (on accident, we've all been here a time or two), I'm trying my best to let them be natural so we can re-shape, even if it means looking a bit un-manicured for a few weeks. SO, I'm using this for my eyelashes and eyebrows for time being, I have a before photo and in the next 30 days, I'll keep you posted on how they look, and show you the before and after...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this! I would love something of this nature, too, as my eyebrows suffered one really bad tweeze years ago and have yet to recover. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!