PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.23.2012

Have a great weekend! (some changes coming)

I am headed to Rupp Arena tonight to watch this guy play basketball.......



Little brother, Bo, and I are driving up this afternoon to get an early dinner and park! I'll be wearing my latest investment :) I love these - they are foldable.  At first, I was not too sure about the idea of them folding, but they are super neat and fit my face better than the traditional wayfarer.  When I moved to Nashville in June, my wayfarers somehow got lost in the move....I found my ray ban aviators a few months ago while cleaning out old purses and bags. I'm excited about these and plan to take care of them...I had the last pair for 3 years, which is good for me:)



ALSO - I will be changing my blog NAME and design too.  I just feel as though the name and what I post about has changed over the last year and I want to refresh it up a bit. The lovely Jessica at Diamond Doll Design has been bearing with my many requests and changes!! Can't wait to get it all changed and up!


xoxo, 

Chelsea 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!