PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.10.2011

Saturday Six {Gift Guide Edition}

1. ) cooking classes at Wild Thyme. classes range from $35 to $75. Lexington's first {and only} culinary boutique! A few friends and I are planning on heading here soon. Not only do you get the demonstration, to learn and cook, but you also get to sip on some wine and enjoy a unique night with friends or that special someone. They also have classes for couples and newly weds.


2.) A subscription to Food & Wine magazine. It's the gift that keeps on giving all year long. And that special someone will think of you every time they receive it in the mail.  I also wouldn't mind a subscription to Cooking Light or Real Simple... Have you noticed the quotes on the side of Real Simple? I just love them...I have a friend that keeps her stack in the bathroom and they're always entertaining to read...while...


  






3.) I dunno about you all, but Williams Sonoma is one of those stores I could spend hours and hundreds up hundreds of dollars in. I suggest this gift because it is slightly more awesome  than it is gross. The Stuffed Hamburger Press:)  Thanks Cup of Jo!  





Okay okay, I get it!!!!!!!! Want something for someone outside the kitchen remember in Father of The Bride when Annie cries because Brian got her a toaster? Women can want things outside the kitchen boys!....some do, I guess. 


4.) The Kate Spade iPhone 4 Case....because who doesn't love a little sparkle?


5.) This cashmere blouse from J.Crew...because cashmere makes everything better...why not throw in the city mini skirt as well?? 


6.) Annd last but not least, throw in something special and funny for that special someone.  I have someone on my list who inside joke with me is "grab somebody sexy and tell em hey." so you can bet I will be throwing this into their gift. Make it personal peeps :) 




 .... Coming soon I will have a special give-a-way and a Review on the HANA 1" Flat Iron...can't wait to share deets on this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!