PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.25.2011

a day like any other day and yet it is a day eternally unique and special

My friends Alex and Scott were married in July.  This was one of the last weddings I went to this summer and it was one of the most special.  Alex is one of my very good friends from high school and her positivity has always been a very influential on me and all of our girlfriends.  Scott is the perfect man for her.  Father Paul, who was our priest during high school, was able to marry them.  It was a very special day.  Meet Alex, Scott and my high school friends:) this video just makes my heart smile.






Psst, hey... and if you like this and are planning a wedding, please visit http://classicpixels.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!