PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.31.2011

Completely RANDOM!

Okay girls, life is keeping me busy and I received a lil text from one of my blogging beauties saying that we both need to step up our blogging game. So I promise for the rest of the summer, I am going to have one substantial or meaningful post per week, and by that I mean something I really put effort into. I had an amazing weekend, but that's another story for another day. 

1. I have a quote for you.  this cutie is on my fridge right now.   



2. I am painting my nails this color this week. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. 


In French Accent: Je m'appelle "Au Natural"



3. I LOVE being a girl.  I love that I can style my hair a million different ways. I love dresses.  I love jewelry and pearls and pumps and mixing and matching.  But I hate blow drying my hair. {which is part why I get the Brazilian Blowout...post to follow this week!!} but I also invested in this little babe this weekend. 

Kenra Blow Drying Spray. The tag line for this is LIVE MORE, DRY LESS.  I'll keep yall posted. 

4. Oh and it wouldn't be if I didn't tell you all what my current jam on my iPod is...say hellow to Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, Falling Slowly. 




LYRICS TO REMEMBER:

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
and always fool me
and I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

5.  And last, but definitely not least...my favorite part of Bachelorette "Men Tell All" you ask? William's HONESTY. Okay ladies, I wasn't a William fan, he kinda looks like my ex and I thought he was a bit inconsiderate especially for him roasting Ashley to the core on that ONE episode, but when asked "Why did you go on the show" his answer....." because we can't find anyone to date.." hahaha perfect, real, answer. Thanks for being raw William. We all make mistakes and sometimes act and do things that are contrary to our character.  I forgive you. 


XX, Talk soon! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on blog reads, so a little behind... I can't wait to hear how you like the polish as well as the hair product. I also love all things girly but DESPISE drying my hair!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!