PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.21.2011

Simply. Glowing. Skin.

I give myself little mini-facial spa day about once a week.  Turn all the lights out steam up the bathroom, and light all thee bathroom candles.  Definitely invest in a lavender CANDLE ;) {the most relaxing I've found at Target}.  

Everything minus the Pumice Peel is a part of my daily routine. I do the Pumice Peel once a week! 

My secret to feeling like I just came out of a spa facial and super soft glowing skin?

1. To start. I clean my face using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.  I love foaming cleansers because they feel so soft when they touch your skin.  Not sure if they're actually any better than the normal stuff and I believe Aveeno offers a normal Clear Complexion Cleanser, if you prefer those. It's hypoallergenic and oil-free.  My face feels so refreshed after cleaning with this and I like the smell of it. 


2. Next I pat my face dry! For this next step it'll need to be COMPLETELY dry. So I try to lotion up my body or put some rollers in my hair after patting dry {just to multi-task}, just to make sure your skin is dry and ready.  Then I dab on a SMALL amount of Bioelements Pumice Peel product all over my face.  I'm talking a small dip on you finger, and I dab it on my forehead, nose, each cheek and chin.  It actually helps if you don't overuse this product.  I then rub it on over my face in upward and outward motions, continue to do this until you feel your dead skin begin to exfoliate and buff away. I swear after you do this, your skin will feel like a 14 year olds. It clears out your pores and leave your skin feeling and LOOKING, so fresh and so clean. Be sure to wash this off with warm water completely before moisturizing.  


3. To keep my skin feeling refreshed, I moisturize with Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer.  I don't like moisturizers with SPF in them, so if you prefer that this might not be for you.  But this definitely leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh and the smell is delightful too. 


4. Last, I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.  If you need a primer, I definitely recommend this stuff. 
Xx, 

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing beauty routines!!! I have never tried the Aveeno products. Looks, like I might need to go out tonight = )) I'm in love with Smashbox primer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Aveeno products either but your post makes me want to go out and buy some esp since it is "clear complexion." I have the Smashbox primer waiting in the wings, till I finish up what I have now. I might go ahead and bust it out since I'm kinda over my current primer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer and I love it! TGIF. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!