PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.18.2011

Why I Blog. . .

Because you never know who might read and how someone might connect to what you say.

   

It is a somewhat odd feeling, the butterflies you get in your tummy before pressing publish post when something is personal and real to you.  It took several people to push and encourage me to start writing. It took those same people to encourage to write about things important to me.  I worry a lot about what people think, so I was very hesitant about starting to blog in general.  But I've always loved to write!  And sometimes you just have to be true to yourself and do what makes you happy. 



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Don't forget about my giveaway HERE!  
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!