I added some fresh Farmers Market strawberry's and local strawberry jam.
1. Preheat oven to: 390 (uhhh don't ask how I found this out, but works perfectly)
2. Oil/Butter your ramekim reallllly good. its a gonna be a nightmare cleaning these suckers if you forget this step. (side note - you need ramekins if you don't have them)
2. Cover your ramekin in thinly sliced ham (do not use shaved ham). I usually use 2 - 3 pieces of ham per ramekin.
3. Drop an egg or two into the ham cup, whatever tickets your fancy
4. Throw in whatever you want. This is where I insert some cherry tomatoes, onions, bacon, salt, pepps, etc.
Voila - set the timer to 15 minutes, you might need more or less time depending on your oven, just watch the ham closely - I tend to often burn the top