PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.18.2013

No one's gonna love you...

And no one is ever gonna love you more than I do
No one's gonna love you more than I do

But someone, 
They could have warned you
When things start splitting at the seams and now
The whole thing's tumbling down
Things start splitting at the seams and now
If things start splitting at the seams and now, 
It's tumbling down
Hard.

And anything to make you smile
You are the ever-living ghost of what once was
I never want to hear you say
That you'd be better off
Or you liked it that way

I see these guys SO soon!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.

    The clearness to your submit is simply great and that i can suppose you are a professional in this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to take
    hold of your feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks one million and please keep up the gratifying work.


    Also visit my site - tusze

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!