PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.10.2013

I. need. furniture.

I'm back from Charleston and I cannot wait to post on what an amazing weekend we had!! But before that, while I was out of town, my recently engaged roommate moved in with her fiancĂ©!  I am so excited for them, but with that...comes the need for new furniture.

I need:

  • New couch
  • New side tables
  • New floor and table lamps
  • New kitchen table
  • New dining room table
  • New fireplace wall decor (I want a sunburst gold contemporary mirror, but inexpensive!!)
  • New hallway bench
I've already found a new living room rug (Thank you, Groupon) and hallway rug (Target).  I'm very excited because this gives me the opportunity to go from a very traditional, "old South" look to a modern and shabby chic, rustic wood, contemporary look.

Y'all I am gonna go to Home Goods soon, but any recommendations on where I can find inexpensive home furniture and decor? I need to replace now, I can't stand the house looking so empty!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!