PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.12.2012

2 cute things & a simple prayer request.

when I seem to be on a strict budget is when I find exactly everything that I want! WHY? Here are some things I've stumbled upon recently... (psst..there is one for every state!!)

available via Nordstrom.

This J.Crew Cardigan is perf, perf for a casual day or a you can spice it up for a day at the office as well...I think it is sold out though...JCREW!!



no longer available via J.Crew

Okay that is quite enough with the wishful wants of the day, just thought I'd throw a couple of things out there for those of you NOT on a budget. AND last. I have been faced with a challenge/opportunity in hiding here recently.  its a little too much to discuss on the blog for now, for those of you that stop by and I consider my blog friends:) I ask for a simple prayer - it would mean a lot to me as I am going through a challenging time.  I struggle to say difficult, because, although it is different and hard, I find it a blessing in hiding so I would appreciate a little prayer and also will update you as soon I am able to! Thank you, loves! 

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything works out! And I love that necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying! Keep us updated :) And that necklace is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace. Too bad I'm definitely on a budget. boo.

    I will send prayer your way, Chelsea. I hope everything is alright with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace in silver, but sadly, also budgeting. :(

    Prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!