PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.16.2011

Fascinating Friday!!

while perusing etsy I stumbled upon Hat's By Cressida. and let me promise you, she is extraordinarily talented. I wanted EVERYTHING in this shop, almost every fascinator. and lets be real, I have no real need for a fascinator. i thought they would be just perfect for derby time here in the bluegrass.  please see comparison's below:

as seen on Kate:



as seen on Hat's By Cressida:



as seen on Kate:


Hats by Cressida:


as seen on Kate:


as seen on etsy {my personal fave - perhaps because of my Kentucky wildcats}



I am spending the rest of the weekend, with one of my BEST FRIENDS and delta DD sisters.  She is visiting from Nashville.  We are going to the Kentucky vs. Louisville football game and catching up all weekend!  We have numerous tailgates to attend and I couldn't be more excited, the weather is supposed to be PERF!  My stomach and cheeks always hurt after she leaves from laughing so much. I am counting down the hours until she is here.   









and will someone please explain to me why every time I even see this commercial I start laughing hysterically until I am crying?


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh we are TWINS!!! My name is Chelsea as well. and your blog is "meant to be happy" and mine is "choose to be happy"!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!