PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.26.2011

So What Wednesday

I decided to dip my feet in the So What Wednesday water! Thanks to Chelsea at Hello Miss Chelsea. Her witt makes me smile and her taste and talent are beautiful! If you haven't seen her blog, stop by.

1. So What if my coffee looks like it could be chocolate milk. I like creamer...and sugar too. 



2. So What if my fake British accent is sad.  I am soooo excited about the Royal Wedding. Humor me.  



3. So What if I'm excited about my boss bumping me up to Silver Medallion status.  I will always think of her when I am called with Zone 2, instead of 3 ;)




4. So What if still watch and die laughing at America's Funniest Home Videos. It's good TV.  


PS: so WHAT if I like Jersey Shore...this image just made me laugh and reminded of Tinkerbell in Peter Pan...

"Every time someone says 'I do not believe in fairies' somewhere there's a fairy that falls down dead."


Xx, 

2 comments:

  1. I drink my coffee with extra sugar and creamer too! Can't have it any other way. Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm just now catching up on all the bloggy's I follow... Love the 'So What Wednesday' idea! & love your 'so whats'! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!