PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.29.2011

y'know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles. . .

"You know that thing when you see someone cute and he
 smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter
 sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I
 see a store. Only it's better."

I was in Chicago this past week and found this amazing number in Anthropologie.  I didn't "invest" in it since it was $300 and I tried sooooooooo hard to calculate in my strict outfit science formula (see here) and it just didn't make sense financially for me to make that investment. darn you, anthropologie.


I have a wedding and birthday party next weekend that this would just be perfect for. and I think it could be beautiful as a fall/spring/summer dress. Sigh.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You guys make my day!